About Karen M. Riggio, Attorney-at-Law, Business and Commercial Attorney serving CT and NY
Are you losing money due to collection problems?
Licensed in Connecticut and New York, Attorney Karen M. Riggio concentrates in business and commercial law, and provides experienced legal counsel in the following areas:
- Debt Collection
- Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate
Since 1983, Attorney Riggio has helped thousands of independent contractors and small business owners improve their collections, increase their bottom line, and run a healthier business. If you need help with uncollected receivables that may be affecting your cash flow and profitability, we are here to help.
- Create clear and concise written agreements
- Determine the “collectibles” within your accounts receivable
- Estimate the monies that can be collected from these accounts
- Develop and implement strategies to collect your monies as quickly as possible
- Negotiate fair settlements and payment schedules
- Keep you informed on the progress of our collection efforts
Did you know that poor communication directly impacts your profits?
Attorney Riggio can help you avoid potential business disputes by developing appropriate collection practices and procedures as well as clear, accurate written agreements and detailed invoices.
You deserve payment for the work you have performed well and “in good faith”. While unforeseen circumstances may prevent customers from paying on time, there is no excuse for virtual non-payment and inconsiderate “games”.
If you are rightfully owned money, it is time to take action. Call (203) 968-8715 today for a private consultation, or click here to send me a confidential e-mail.